We provide support for your business to help you comply with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 including Regulation 4. ‘The Duty to Manage Asbestos in Non-Domestic Premises’.
Specific legislation controls how asbestos materials are managed within buildings.
Asbestos is hazardous and is found in a wide variety of materials previously used in the construction and fit-out of many buildings.
RDC Safety Limited will manage the following areas:
- Arrange for client appointed UKAS accredited asbestos surveys both Management and Refurbishment/Demolition.
- Specify/tender and programme remedial works (removal, encapsulation, repair, labelling and condition monitoring).
- Producing site asbestos register information, including management sheets to assist staff, maintenance, Environmental Health Officers and emergency services.
- Maintain asbestos registers.
- Undertake annual condition surveys and organise removal or remedial works.
- Check existing asbestos information prior to refurbishments, advise and arrange additional survey works, organise removal works prior to projects starting.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.